What is it?
A high school transition meeting and campus orientation for rising ninth grade students and family members. Students and families will learn pertinent information for a successful transition to high school life. Some of the topics discussed will include:
● high school programs (college and career readiness, dual enrollment, work-based learning)
● student extracurriculars (clubs, student organizations)
● Graduation requirements
● Daily operations: (dropoff/pickup, lunches, bus pickup, signing in/out, tardies, attendance, navigating the school)
● Schedules/Guidance Department
● Tour of the school
Bearcat Basics will end with a question and answer session along with a tour of the campus.
When is it? Choose your session.
- July 18th: 2:00 PM or 6:00 PM
- July 25th: 6:00 PM
How do I register?
An email was sent to all parents through Infinite Campus with the sign up link and information. You may also access the link the google form here. https://forms.gle/
Please park in the front of the school and enter through the lobby. All sessions will begin in the cafeteria. We look forward to welcoming the CLASS OF 2027!!